So we didn’t make any records this time out, gang. That’s okay…it gives us something to strive for for the NEXT National Jamboree at the Summit!! The following was taken from this morning’s SCOUTING magazine blog as relayed by the senior Editor of that magazine, Bryan Wendell: “The big number is 30,037 youth and […]
About SettummanqueTake your standard Oliver North. Add strong parts of Bill Cosby and Sir Robert Baden-Powell (the founder of Scouting). Throw in Johny Bravo without the "hurhhs!" and his pecks. Add a strong dose of parenting, the sexuality of a latin lover, and Mona Lisa's smile. And a 40 year old's body frame. That's me basically *grinning*
Hey Matt!! You wrote and asked me: “My name is Matthew Wilson a proud eagle scout. While at a local swap meet I found a BSA jacket and purchased it. The tag reads Boy Scouts Of America Official Jacket and has the number 553 on it. Size 40. It feels like all […]
Please first allow me some words about making speeches. I have been doing so for quite some time — since 13; and “will speak for food, patch or mug” (later for $100) since I turned 17. Let me start out by saying that at every location I provide a speech — an after dinner speech; […]
Hi Bill!! You provided me with a GREAT question today….thank you for asking me: “If I was a Boy Scout am I “always” a Boy Scout” (if I wasn’t expelled or anything — never happened)…or just during the time I was in my troop. I am now 72, but recall still with […]
Search Settummanque Speaks
About Mike Walton
"There's no such thing as strong coffee...only weak people..."
About Me:Take your standard Oliver North. Add strong parts of Bill Cosby and Sir Robert Baden-Powell (the founder of Scouting). Throw in Johny Bravo without the "hurhhs!" and his pecks. Add a strong dose of parenting, the sexuality of a latin lover, and Mona Lisa's smile. And a 40 year old's body frame. That's me basically *grinning*
Follow @settummanque on Twitter
- “Where Do I find Eagle Scouts?” (16 Jan 18) 17 January 2018
- The Lantern Song (12 Oct 17) 12 October 2017
- We Need a “National Swear Jar” (26 Sep 17) 26 September 2017
- I Thought you Taught Boys to be Men (24 Sep 17) 24 September 2017
- Making Scouting Accessible to Today’s Family (Where I stand) 10 August 2017
- “Our new Eagle Scouts Won’t do A Court of Honor – Help!” (26 Mar 13) 5 April 2013
- The old Scout Shorts…can we still wear them? (22 Apr 11) 23 April 2011
- Non-Registered Adults and the Uniform (7 Nov 13) 28 November 2013
- More about Square knot insignia (19 Aug 13) 19 August 2013
- More about “Fort Knox High Days” (2015 Reunion Overview) (6 Sep 15) 10 September 2015
- hack game with hardplex: Thankfulness to my father who shared with me about...
- thewindow.to: Having read this I believed it was rather enlighte...
- Nelson: What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled up...
- Rose: Good blog post. I certainly love this website. Con...
- media sbobet: I?ｖe been exploгing for a littⅼe bіt for any...